Mecaniko Mobiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mecaniko Mobiles

Gsm Forum North Cotabato

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Free PPV Sports Live Streaming
    Let's begin to power up WATER - H2O or HHO GAS Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 2:53 pm by rhadz

» Mecaniko Mobiles EB
    Let's begin to power up WATER - H2O or HHO GAS Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 2:49 pm by rhadz

» LOGO ng forum natin pwede ba ito?
    Let's begin to power up WATER - H2O or HHO GAS Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 2:47 pm by rhadz

» Newbie po from davao
    Let's begin to power up WATER - H2O or HHO GAS Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 4:54 am by rhadz

» newest member
    Let's begin to power up WATER - H2O or HHO GAS Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 4:54 am by rhadz

» 1st GRAND-EYEBALL..Pag-usapan natin.
    Let's begin to power up WATER - H2O or HHO GAS Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 3:51 pm by rhadz

» Happy Birth Day Boss joizep
    Let's begin to power up WATER - H2O or HHO GAS Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 1:42 pm by rhadz

» newbie lang ho!
    Let's begin to power up WATER - H2O or HHO GAS Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 1:37 pm by rhadz

» post your mp5 problems here....
    Let's begin to power up WATER - H2O or HHO GAS Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:36 am by DJ Fix Image

Social bookmarking
    Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of
    Mecaniko Mobiles on your social bookmarking website
    Top posters
    Mecaniko
    Let's begin to power up WATER - H2O or HHO GAS I_vote_lcapLet's begin to power up WATER - H2O or HHO GAS I_voting_barLet's begin to power up WATER - H2O or HHO GAS I_vote_rcap 
    rhadz
    Let's begin to power up WATER - H2O or HHO GAS I_vote_lcapLet's begin to power up WATER - H2O or HHO GAS I_voting_barLet's begin to power up WATER - H2O or HHO GAS I_vote_rcap 
    kjens
    ianree
    braindrain
    Gharswild
    cellpisces
    Yonon
    kingkoy
    SATCOM
    Poll
    Statistics
    We have 529 registered users
    The newest registered user is cliftdarso

Our users have posted a total of 750 messages in 238 subjects
    Keywords
    Buy and Sell Philippines : Sulit.com.ph
    Make money with clixsense

Let's begin to power up WATER - H2O or HHO GAS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    cellpisces
    cellpisces

Let's begin to power up WATER - H2O or HHO GAS Vide
    PostSubject: Let's begin to power up WATER - H2O or HHO GAS   Let's begin to power up WATER - H2O or HHO GAS Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:07 pm

WATER burn in the process of electrolysis safety! first

Electrolyzer for Beginner's, Parts List and Construction Details
    http://rebels-roost.blogspot.com/2008/08/electroyzer-for-beginners-parts-list.html

HHO Electrolyte - use to build up extra pressure

A - For electrodes with little distance between the plates you could use: tap water or distilled- rain- or demi water with a very little of any of the catalysts mentioned below.

B - For electrodes with more space between the plates tap water won't work. So use distilled- rain- or demi water with a little of the catalysts mentioned below.

C - For electrodes with a lot of space between the plates tap water won't work. Use distilled- rain- or demi water with a one of the catalysts mentioned below.

1 - Tap Water - H2O (containing minerals, salts etc.)
    Advantages:

* Available everywhere
    * Cheap
    * Safe

Disadvantages:

* Water might turn brown with smudge on the electrodes
    * Water that contains chlorine should not be used

The best water for a HHO generator we found to be: Bottled Mineral Water

Distilled water is not recommended (anylonger..)

2 - White Vinegar - acetic acid - H3C-COOH
    Advantages:

* Stainless electrodes stay clean
    * Available everywhere
    * Cheap
    * Safe

Disadvantages:

* Smells
    * water will become dark

Available at your local grocery store.

A good mix for medium distance electrodes: 100% vinegar with (only if necessary) some baking soda. (If do so be carefull, because the reaction will produce co2 and some other gasses!)

2 - Baking Soda ( Natriumbicarbonate ) NaHCO3
    Advantages:

* Available everywhere
    * Cheap

Disadvantages:

* Electrodes and water might turn brown
    * Produces Co2 (30%) and Co (4%).
    * For this reason not recommended

Pure Baking Soda might leave a brown tinted residu.

3 - Sodium Hydroxide also called Lye = NaOH
    Advantages:

* Electrodes stay clean
    * Cheap
    * 95 - 100% pure HHO (oxygen hydrogen) Gas production with right generator design
    * Available in the Grocery store

Disadvantages:

* Limited dangerous to work with
    * Too much heat causes corrosion

Pure sodium hydroxide is a white solid; available in pellets, flakes, granules and as a 50% saturated solution. It is deliquescent and readily absorbs carbon dioxide from the air, so it should be stored in an airtight container. It is very soluble in water with liberation of heat. Use with distilled water.

Not recommended

4 - KOH - Also called pottassium hydroxide.
    Advantages:

* Electrodes stay clean
    * 95 - 100% pure HHO gas production along with the right generator design
    * strong and pure electrolyte

Disadvantages:

* Not available everywhere
    * dangerous to work with

Recommended as very good electrolyte (recommended by Honda in 2001)

5 - K2CO3 - Pottassium Carbonate.
    Advantages:

* Non aggressive
    * Reasonable / good HHO gas production depending on HHO cell design
    * Cheap
    * Safe to work with

Disadvantages:

* It is possible (sometimes necessary) to mix it with a little Koh to draw more amps.

Winter Electrolyte:

Developed by mr. M. Moldoveanu

Water+Ethyl Glycol+KOH will provide the benefit the technical of low freezing point but high boiling point at the same time.

General information to get the best results:

Use destilled water or bottled mineral water only.

For the flat-plate-design electrodes you might want to consider pulse power to get more efficiency, sometimes using less amps. PWM helps to keep the temperature low in the HHO Cell. Different designs available f.e. the Stanley Meyer like PWM. More information about PWM. More information at HHO electrodes

For most cars between 10 - 30 amps should give good results. Prevent to add too much watervapour into Diesel engines. Too much watervapour could delay the ignition of the fuel mixture which might cause using more fuel.

Do not try to get too much HHO gas volume out of your generator by using a lot of amps etc. It will certainly become overheated and your electrodes could be damaged. Or you will generate steam. It is better to a larger number of (small) generators to get the gas volume you need. Or use a HHO generator with a pump system. Advantages: The generators will stay cool / warm, uses less power, is safer and will last longer(!)

Your optimum draw should be several amps less when cold so keep adding little by little. until you get to your optimum amp draw. (sometimes it will double)

More IMPORTANT information at our Fuel Saver page

A few Golden Basic HHO rules in a nutshelf:

* Distance between plates > 3mm
    * Electrodes should be made of 316 L stainless steel
    * Use distilled water and KOH for electrolyte
    * Don't exceed 1,8 volts between the plates
    * Keep the HHO Cell temperature under 50 Celsius always
    * take care of safety!
    http://www.brownsgas.com/best_hho_electrolyte.html

"you can make it"
    "I believe that water will one day be employed as a fuel".

Last edited by cellpisces on Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:25 am; edited 2 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    cellpisces
    cellpisces

Let's begin to power up WATER - H2O or HHO GAS Vide
    PostSubject: HHO Volcano Cell type - Update July 14, 2009   Let's begin to power up WATER - H2O or HHO GAS Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:19 am

WATER burn in the process of electrolysis safety! first

Back to top Go down

Let's begin to power up WATER - H2O or HHO GAS

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    Mecaniko Mobiles :: General Electronics :: Basic Electronics -
    Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com
    neobux